Clicking on Advanced Settings opens the advanced settings:
The following functions can be found in the advanced settings:
- Port forwarding configuration
- Proxy system settings
- NTP server configuration
- Internet connectivity test
- Generate log files for support requests
Port forwarding configuration
Under Port Forwarding Configuration, port forwarding can be set up for the symmedia Plug&Work Box smart:
- To add a new port forwarding, enter the corresponding values in the Port, Protocol, To Port and To Address fields and press the button.
- To view the existing redirections, press the button:
- Press the button at the end of an entry to delete it.
Proxy system settings
If the data traffic is to be routed via a proxy server, this can be added under System Proxy Setting:
- Select the proxy type. The choices are http, https and ftp.
- Enter username under username and under password.
- Enter the proxy IP and proxy port in the respective fields.
- Confirm input with .
- The entry can be deleted via .
- Via , you can check if entries already exist.
NTP server configuration
The symmedia Plug&Work Box smart runs its own NTP server, for synchronization of date and time a time server can be specified under NTP Server configuration:
- Enter the NTP server address to synchronize with in the field.
- Confirm input with .
- The entry can be deleted via . .
- Via , it can be checked if an NTP server has already been entered.
Internet connectivity test
Under Internet Connectivity Test the Internet connection can be tested:
- To do this, enter your own IP address or domain name (FQDN) to be checked in the field and press the button.
The query result appears directly in the field below:
Generating log files for support requests
In case of malfunctions or abnormalities during the operation of the symmedia Plug&Work Box smart, symmedia support can best react if log files are made available to them.
- To generate log files, press the button in the Support Logs field:
Log file generation takes about 30 seconds and is displayed with a Download Log button after creation:
Clicking this button downloads a zip file to the user's computer.
This file can now be sent to symmedia support for evaluation and taking further steps.